Healthy Lifestyle Health Promotion Services
Consultation and assistance is available to all persons interested in expanding their knowledge or developing and implementing preventive health programs for the community.
Healthy Lifestyle Health Promotion Services, co-ordinates nationally, the Lifeball program and Pole Walking (Nordic Walking) for health and wellness.
Our expertise over 25 years has established us as leaders in the field of Health and Wellness. We are “The Pleasure Program Professionals”. Contact us with your request and together we can design a program for any group within the community.
Invite us to speak at your seminar, conference or lunchtime meeting on any of the following topics:-
- Introduction to a healthier lifestyle
- Relaxation and stress management
- Men’s and women’s health
- The benefits of exercise
- Health and wellness in retirement
- Motivation and techniques to help one enjoy the middle years
- Healthy lifestyle touring and travel
- Learning to manage busy lifestyles (The Juggling Act)
- Techniques to keep the brain active (Keeping the Memory Keen)
- Planning life after leaving work (Retirement)
We can co-ordinate the topics above in training workshops for Government, industry or community groups wishing to establish health and recreation programs. These workshops can vary from 1 day sessions through to week-long training programs.
We offer Fitness Australia accredited AquaFitness courses for group excercise leaders who wish to become AquaFitness Instructors. These courses offer CEC points. Click on the tabs to the right for more details.
Resources are provided with our training programs.
We look forward with pleasure to assisting you and your organisation with any enquiries.